Event, Campaign and Project Management
From cultural encounters to awareness-raising campaigns, we have organised hundreds of events in the framework of numerous international projects and assignments in these past 20 years. We have worked with different EU funds (including Horizon2020, Life, Interreg, Creative Europe, Erasmus+, COSME, Europe for Citizens), but also with other donors (Council of Europe, FAO, Member States, political foundations) and have managed a variety of capacity-building and sustainable development projects in Europe and its Neighbourhood (Balkans, Southern Caucaus) but also in Africa, Asia and Latin America.
We know what it takes to make your event or project a success by thinking out-of-the box, surprising the audience and involving a broad network of partners and multipliers.
Recent events include:
- Supporting the organisation of the Network of Local Councillor’s of the European Green Party in Valencia in April 2022
- The organisation of a webinar and a final conference for the Life Albufera project (2015 – 2017), recognised by the European Commission as one of the flagship Life projects in this programming period
- Organisation of a series of cultural events linked to Europe and citizens’ participation in Valencia
- Organisation of three dissemination events in the framework of the Agropol project on cross-border cooperation in food and agriculture for Metis/DG AGRI, European Commission
- Promotion of the 2016 IETM meeting in Valencia
- Spanish Ambassador of the European Association of Local Democracy (ALDA)
- Development of a Creative Europe project for Teatro Inestable and the network of alternative theatres in Spain
- Strategic advice and fundraising for ARTPORT_making waves, artistic and cultural projects to raise awareness on climate change
- Fundraising and project development for various socio-cultural projects for Kulturkonzepte in Germany and a French-German theatre production