Dorothee Fischer – Communication Agency and Senior Communications Expert
Legado Sharpe & Fischer
Dorothee is a senior communications and international affairs expert with more than 20 years of experience, collaborating with European institutions and programmes, NGOs, local authorities, universities and private companies world-wide. Before becoming self-employed in April 2014 and creating her own company „Legado Sharpe & Fischer SL“ in 2019, she worked as Communication and Project Development Officer for the European programmes INTERACT and INTERREG IIIC, giving technical assistance and trainings to European Territorial Cooperation and Interreg programmes. Between 2003 and 2008, she was running the Strasbourg office of the international NGO and Council of Europe support programme “European Association of Local Democracy” (ALDA), in charge of press relations and managing a variety of international human rights and development projects in South East Europe and the Southern Caucasus. In addition, she has gained extensive experience as a freelance journalist and producer among others for ARTE (FR/DE), Ethnographic Media (US), Cámara Boreal (ES), and Herr Willie Productions (DE).
Her company Legado Sharpe & Fischer SL works with a network of graphic designers, cameramen, event managers and social media experts, so we can provide complete „packages“ and services to our clients, e.g. the development and implementation of entire communication strategies and projects.
Our company also has a catering branch – Salsa Verde – specialised in catering for audiovisual productions and events including a foodtruck run by Chilean/Spanish Chef Oliver Sharpe.
Our services include:
– Drafting of communication and dissemination strategies
– Developing innovative communication tools (videos, webdocumentaries, publications, infographics, social media…)
– Event management
– Providing trainings on strategic communication and EU project management in English, French, Spanish, German
– Media outreach activities
– Moderation and facilitation of meetings and conferences
– Monitoring and evaluation of communication activities
– Designing and implementing international cooperation projects in various areas (environmental issues, European territorial cooperation, citizenship and participation, human rights, culture…)
– Strategic advice and mentoring
Detailed CV Europeaid Format
Detailed CV Europass Format
Get in touch
+34 608 908 573
C/Fuente de San Luis 32, 20
46006 Valencia, Spain